full leather gay man
Another of my favorite legging at the gym. This style is even more daring as the white material makes it obvious from every angle. Got too many curious eyes. But a sub must always be locked while perfecting its body for Master.
Just got my head to toe full rubber suit! foot socks, gloves, hood are all attached together!
Whips and Canes
Over the weekend i did a stock-taking on Master’s collection of flog, whip, cane and baton. Think it would be interesting to write about them.
Whips/Floggers from left to right:
1 and 2, Flogger: Master doesn’t use floggers on me often. They just look big and intimidating, but don’t hurt at all (well, at least compared to single tail). i do feel a deeper “impact” like big palm slapping/hitting me when Master flogs me, but it’s just too mild for Master’s standard. Master seldom does warm-up in a whipping so they are of even less use.
3, Flogger: it’s a flogger with much thinner leather lashes, so stings a little more.
4, Cat o’ Nine Tails: the weird name impressed me 15 years ago when i first heard of it in an online chat. Finally it was Master who first used such thing on me. It was a good one, delivering spicy stings but different from single tails.
5, Single Tail: it was my tribute to Master several years ago. A fine plait whip made of kangaroo leather, the best leather for whips. It’s shorter and a bit stiff, so it hurts badly, maybe the worst among the leather whips Master has.
6. Single Tail: it’s the first whip that Master used on me, so it’s special and still my favorite. It’s probably cowhide, with a darker and shinier look than kangaroo.
7. Single Tail: it’s another kangaroo whip, with the same duller shine. What’s different is that it has a handle at the end, so it must be a bit different when holding and wielding it.
8. Single Tail: i think this one is rubber. It feels very different on my back compared to the three leather ones. It gives a harder “pull” on the skin when it hits, which hurts really bad not in a “right” way. Leather is still much better than rubber when it’s a whip.
9. Short Whip: its plait is not as fine, and it has a firm leather bead at the end. It’s very effective to whip all over my body, and the bead hurts really bad.
10. Short Whip: it’s a rubber one with a leather tail. Also, very effective and Master uses it to give me bastinado too.
Canes/Batons from right to left:
1. Rubber Baton: it can hit quite heavily and the pain can be both dull and sharp.
2. Wood Bat: a smaller version of baseball bat. Master likes to hit my balls with it.
3. Metal Stick: it’s an interesting cane, probably made of aluminum given its weight and the same shine as a MacBook. i always wonder if it can be used with electro too.
4. Stick: i guess it’s a wood stick with a leather cover.
5. Cane: a typical cane, very effective and makes the wind sound.
6. Dressage Whip: the worst (or best) among its peers. Thin and stiff, the pain is much worse than a cane.
7. Riding Crop: a well made one from a high-end brand, which is supposed to be for real horses.