What a slave dog should dress like?
You can see lots of slave dog dress like this. simple but include everything essential.
- Easy to put them on and off
- Include essencial gear you need to be a puppy dog
- Budget Friendly 🙂
- Too much dog meat exposed! I like my dog to be covered from head to toe.
- No chastity control. without that, a puppy may want to satisfy itself first, so we need a chastity to remind it what it is;
1. Heavy Chain & Lock Collar
How come a dog without a collar?
Details: Nickel chrome plated chain, comes with a 1″ steel lock. Chain is 20 inches long.
Pro: A symbol of “dog”, because it is heavy, you actually feel that you are been “locked”. This is especially true when you wear your collar to sleep. and of couse, taking a shower with your collar on.
Cons: You may feel uncomfortable in the first few days going to sleep with it onCheck it out on Mr. S Leather
2. Locking Puppy Mitts
A dog should have only paws, not hands!
- The locking puppy mitts are unlined and have “D” rings on the locking wrists straps.
- What makes them really different is the zipper that makes them easy to put on and easy to take off…not that you will want them off!
- The soft leather mitt creates that paw sensation that really completes the “puppy look and feel” really brings you into the “puppy” mind set.
Pros: Immobilize your fingers, and get used to your new “paws”
Cons: You lose your human hands’ ability!Check it out on Mr. S Leather
Or, if you prefer a rubber mitts, click here.
3. Puppy Tail
- tails are now larger and longer to allow any pup to better communicate with its owner,
- plugs have been redesigned in an egg shape with a narrow base to help it lock in place making them more comfortable for long term wear,
- the base of the plug incorporates “The Anvil Design”, which acts both to help keep the tail as upright as possible as well as function as a fulcrum to make wagging your tail up and down as simple as clenching your hole.
- The silicone is springy and wiggles easily with any body movement. The length and curve of the tail makes it possible to wear standing up too with just a small hole to push the tail through your shorts or pants.
Pros: Cast as one solid piece of silicone, no layers or joints to crack or peel. So it won’t break easily during your fun time
Cons: Well, you cannot sit with this dog tail directly. hahaCheck it out on Mr. S Leather
4. Leather Dog Muzzle
Pros: wearer can move the mouth up and down just by biting onto the rubber covered brace
no one can hear your voice! – acts like a gag, muffling any sounds
Cons: Your Master cannot enjoy your service to his cock! heheCheck it out on Mr. S Leather
5. Leather Knee Pads
Check it out on Mr. S Leather
Some Optional gear for a dog slave:
5.Corcoran Field II Combat Boot Side ZipCheck it out on Mr. S Leather
6.Stainless Steel Chastity Cock Cage with PA SlotCheck it out on Mr. S Leather
Some Movies about a slave dog:Dog Fight from Raging Stallion